Wednesday 25 January 2012

A Great Gift Idea for the “Crafty Girl” on your list


I received one of the best gifts from my friend Karen.  It was the gift of crafty organization.   If you are anything like me, when I start crafting, my creative genius takes over and my craft zone resembles a colourful paper war zone by the time I am finished.

Karen gave me a gift, which on the surface may resemble a photo organizer, but in reality it is a paper odds, sods and embellishments organizer.  Remember all those paper scraps, the ones too good to throw out, but not big enough to scrapbook with, but might be good for cards, tags, accessories (you get the picture), well here’s what you do with them. Take the individual cases that would nornally house the 4”x6” photos and organize those bits and pieces by colour, season or pattern in to those cases.  Everything now is beautifully organized for your next crafting project all at your fingertips.

Here’s a video clip explaining the process.

YouTube - Videos from this email


Awesome gift Karen!  It takes a crafty girl to know one.  Now if I can just remember to keep it organized. Mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment