Monday 16 January 2012

Working Moms Unite!

We are not alone.  I came across this book, "I was a really GOOD MOM before I had kids - reinventing modern motherhood" and I had to pick it up.

Not only is this book written by two working Moms, but they are from the marketing field (Trisha Ashworth is from the Advertising realm and Amy Nobile is a PR Exec.) so I can relate to them on more than one level.

We all have been there ... super mom, super wife, super career executive ... super tired!  Second guessed ourselves 100 times a day and hate to admit, even to our inner most selves that there must be more to life than diaper rash and Preparation H!

If you are like me stuck in that sandwich generation, somewhere between June Cleaver, Gloria Steinem and Madonna, this book is for you.  It's nice to know that we are not alone. These ladies have other books too and a blog if you like what they have to say.  Maybe you'll share some of the dirty little secrets posted there too.

Here's the link ...
http://www.reallygoodmom.com/books/


No comments:

Post a Comment