Monday 2 January 2012

Looking ahead at 2012


Working the board at DAVE FM
TV here I come!





Bucket List
1. Learn to knit
2. Learn to crochet
3. Learn how to Belly Dance – just for shits and giggles
4. Learn yoga
5. Become a judge at local Agricultural Fairs
6. Bungee Jump off something
7. Visit the Grand Canyon
8. Learn conversational French and go to France.  See the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Oh la la!
9. Be a radio DJ
10. Be a television personality
11. Visit Fiji just because it sounds exotic and would be a nice place to stop over on my trip to New Zealand
12. Visit the land down under, New Zealand
13. Visit the set of Coronation Street in England and explore England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.  Not necessarily in that order and not necessarily all at once
14. Start a Blog or two or three

Kicking it at KIX 106
The Mom Show


2012 New Year’s Resolutions
1. Throw the best “Sweet 16 birthday party” for my Alycia because I want to and she deserves it
2. Exercise and eat better.  Take the time to look after myself so I can be the best “me” I can be!
3. Purge the” toxins” from my life that means anything that drains my energy, isn’t  part of my core values, adds no value to my life or my family’s life, I’m cutting loose.  Concentrate on the value added stuff like activities that bring me joy, enhance my health or feed my soul.
4. Volunteer more, especially at my kids’ school.  I want to take “Crafty Mom” to a whole new level
5. Find a job that fits me, not me fitting it
6. Work the social media angle to death!  Understand it and live it.
7. Throw the best birthday party for me and my friends ever!  Theme is Cupcake wars ladies - have spatula, will travel.  You know that I mean!
8. Connect with friends more.  I want to make a concerted effort to catch up and engage them on a regular basis
9. Create and live in a complaint free world http://www.acomplaintfreeworld.org/
10. Laugh a lot!  I’m sure, but have no scientific proof that laughing  lengthens your life!  Some call it internal jogging!  I could run that marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment